EAGLE NATURAL SEAL is the ideal sealer for protecting your concrete without changing its natural appearance. NATURAL SEAL is a deep penetrating water repellent sealer formulated using a proprietary hybrid of Silane and Siloxane. NATURAL SEAL provides exceptional water repellency to porous construction materials such as concrete, bricks, stone, masonry blocks, mortar, and grout.
NATURAL SEAL is excellent at protecting against rain, salt, freeze/thaw and most weathering conditions mother nature can impose on concrete or other masonry surfaces.
NET COVERAGE RATE: Approx. 200 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on the porosity of the substrate and can usually be achieved in one (1) coat. Additional coats may be required ONLY on very porous surfaces.
TECHNICAL & SAFETY INFORMATION
** PLEASE NOTE:
Due to shipping or VOC regulations, NATURAL SEAL is limited to listed states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, NY, ND, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
For more info on VOC regulations in your area click here
EAGLE NATURAL SEAL
- For vertical or horizontal masonry surfaces
- Special blended Silane and siloxane hybrid formula
- Non-yellowing and UV resistant for maximum outdoor protection
- Dry looking even when surface is wet
- Ideal for all types of masonry surfaces
- Protects masonry surfaces from water, salt, freeze/thaw and weathering
- Water-based and can be used seal interior or exterior
- Not suitable for clay or terra cotta bricks
- Not suitable for very low-porosity substrates such as polished stone
- Not suitable for asphalt or other non-masonry materials
- Not effective on some stone surfaces