EAGLE ARMOR SEAL is a clear, water-based, urethane-modified acrylic sealer for concrete. Formulated to exhibit increased abrasion resistance over standard acrylic sealers, this durable acrylic polymer has excellent resistance to chemicals and hot-tire pickup which makes it a perfect protective coating for residential garages.
Ease of application, low odor, and quick water cleanup makes ARMOR SEAL an ideal choice for most interior applications. ARMOR SEAL gives an attractive low gloss luster on most surfaces and does not significantly darken the floor.
ARMOR SEAL is also non-yellowing and provides excellent exterior durability.
NET COVERAGE RATE: 100 sq. ft. – 300 sq. ft.
- Recommended to apply in two (2) thin coats to achieve net square foot coverage rate.
- Smooth Troweled (etch required): 300 ft² per gallon
- Textured or Stamped: 200 ft² per gallon
- Broom Swept: 200 ft² per gallon
- Exposed Aggregate and Pavers: 100 ft² per gallon
TECHNICAL & SAFETY INFORMATION
** PLEASE NOTE:
Due to shipping or VOC regulations, ARMOR SEAL is limited to listed states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, NY, ND, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY
For more info on VOC regulations in your area click here
- Clear acrylic for all types of concrete
- Urethane modified for increased durability
- Protects from water, salt and UV damage
- Water based for low odor
- Seals and makes old concrete look new
- Seals concrete pavers
- Does not blush when wet
- Non-yellowing and UV resistant for lasting outdoor concrete protection
- Not suitable for clay or terra cotta bricks
- Not suitable for asphalt or other non-masonry materials
- Not effective on stone surfaces